Here we go.

07 July 2010

Soccer. It's a kick in the...facial and groin area!


BIG match today! Germany v Spain and I'm sitting here at work being a total nervous spaz about it. I groveled with my co-workers to have the afternoon off, so I can watch it and now I'm beginning to wonder if I can even stomach it. If Germany wins this tournament, I may pick up where Maradona left off and streak streak streak!

For the last US match, I actually did some body/face painting. I can't believe I have arrived there. Here's my handy work on KMHD, who is looking at a photo of footballer Kaka:
Photobucket

Match-watching @ Vino's:
Photobucket

Match-watching @ home. (This is the terrific shut-out against Argentina! GER 4, ARG 0)
Photobucket

I am so going to miss the games.




2 comments:

boleroid said...

In 4 years we will play fantasy world cup together and it will be awesome. Help remind me, okay?

AMD & KMHD said...

(John) Marked on the calenduh.

Blog Archive